Crown Princes Palace in Putbus

Crown Princes Palace in Putbus

We acquired the former Crown Prince’s Palace at 1 Circus in Putbus in 2012.

The Corner Building was built at 1 Circus by the master mason Kummer in 1859. The name Kronprinzenpalais (Crown Prince’s Palace) was given to the house because the Knights of Rügen wanted to donate the building to Crown Prince Friedrich Wilhelm of Prussia and his wife for their use when they stayed in Putbus.

We have completely renovated the building. The upper two floors and the outbuilding have been leased to the offices of the Southeast Rügen Biosphere Reserve. We share the ground floor and the cellar vault with the Kunstfest Rügen e. V., a registered association that organises art events under the artistic direction of Susanne Burmester. Exhibitions of contemporary art and cultural events have been regularly taking place here since Easter 2013.

to homepage

Veranstaltungen